2015 Favorites Tag

13:16


I can't believe 2016 is already upon us! Its been months since I last posted on here and with the welcoming on 2016, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to jump back on the blogging band wagon. With 2015 just passing, I thought it only fitting to share with you all my 2015 favorites through the 2015 favorites tag.


1. Best thing to have happened to you? 
I did a post on this - you can read about it here. The best thing to have happened to me in 2015 was attending RYLA in April.

2. Favorite YouTubers, Bloggers and Instagram Accounts? 
YouTubers: Alexa LoseyKarisa Pukas & Lily Melrose.
Bloggers: A Little Boat SailingPenney Chic & One Little Vice
Instagram: Lucy ConnellLua & Ashh

3. Favorite movies/TV shows?
My top 3 TV shows of 2015 are Gotham, The Ark and Orange is the New Black.
My top Movies for 2015 are the Star Wars series.

4. Something that made you proud of yourself?
I achieved a lot of things throughout 2015- but I think the main thing that made me proud of myself was learning to love and accept myself as I am and recognize and set myself a bunch of short term and long term goals.

5. Which games did you play? 
I played many games throughout 2015- Survive the Ark, FTB, WoW, LoL, Infamous Second Son, Fallout 4, DayZ and Counter Strike are just a few of the many games I enjoyed throughout the year.

6. Did you travel anywhere?
I didn't do much travelling during the year, I did a few Melbourne trips, but apart from that I stayed pretty close to home.

7. What food did you try/love? 
2015 wasn't an overly adventurous year in regards to my eating habits- however I did manage to try sushi for the first time whilst on a Melbourne trip. I can't say it was terrible, but I wouldn't choose to eat it very often.

8. Which songs have you been listening to the most? 
Anything throwback - I've enjoyed listening to old classics that I would have listened to a few years back with family and friends.

9. Favorite products, accessories, clothes etc?
I don't really have any favorite accessories or clothes- but here are some links to some of my favorite products that I have reviewed so far:
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
australis Velourlips matte lip cream
Lush Cupcake Face Mask
elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow

10. What did you learn?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return"- Moulin Rouge.
I think 2015 taught me how to accept and appreciate the love I receive from friends, family and those on you on the internet.

Leave a comment below letting me know what your 2015 favorites were! 
Until next time... 



xx Elise 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison