My 'go to' lip combination

12:22

I wish I was one of those brave people who could rock bright red or berry lipstick everyday but as it turns out, I'm not as bold and brave in my every day life as some others are. And whilst I do tend to lean towards a nude lip for everyday life, I do prefer a pop of colour of my lips, even if it isn't as bold and beautiful as a classic red lippy. My solution? Here's my go to lip combination for a 'bold nude' lip. 

(Excuse the dodgy application)
Lip liner: Oak by MAC
Lip colour: Rimmel Provacolips in 730, Make Your Move

What's your favorite lip combination? 
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Find Best Homemade Beauty Tips and Fashion Trends
    Pakbeautytips.com/
    Find Best Homemade Hair Beauty Tips
    Hair Beauty Tips
    Find Best Homemade Face Beauty Tips
    Face Beauty Tips
    Find Best Homemade Beauty Tips
    Beauty Tips
    Find Best Homemade Natural Beauty Tips
    Natural Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison