25 Random Questions Tag

08:56

It's been a while since I did a tag post and I've had this one sitting in my inventory of post ideas for a while now so I thought it might be fun to do. Tonight I'll be knuckling down and taking photos for blog posts and scheduling them- but until then I hope you forgive me for my 'laziness' and enjoy this post.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes I do, I have a cat named Lux.

2. Name three things that you are physically close to. 
Cup of tea, a black pen and a note pad.

3. What is the weather like right now? 
Unpleasant. It's grey and cloudy and raining in short bursts.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I do, I am currently on my P plates, and no, I have never had an accident. *Knock on wood* 

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
uhh.. 8am for work at 8:30. 
I had a rough nights sleep last night. 

6. When was the last time you showered?
I'm not going to count my frantic rush of a shower this morning, so last night. 

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Last movie I saw was Sarah's Key.

8. What does you last text message say?
You have a new voice mail.

9. What is your ringtone?
Vibrate. I always have my phone on silent. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
No I haven't, but I'm hoping that will change soon. 

11. Do you like sushi?
I don't know. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Aldi & Coles. 

13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Apart from when I had my appendix out and couldn't sleep, no. 

14. How many siblings do you have?
Including half, full and step, I have 9. 

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop, although I use my partners laptop a lot. 

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
21!!!! 

17. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
I don't wear either- even though I am supposed to. 

18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes. 

19. Tell me something you are planning on doing today?
Blog work! And cleaning my house (after I finish work). 

20. When was the last time you cried?
I actually cannot remember the last time I cried. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Hawaiian

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
Triple cheeseburger

23. Have you ever had an all nighter? 
Yes- more unintentionally than intentionally. I love my sleep. 

24. What is your eye colour?
Hazel. Some days they look brown, grey or green. 

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, one is sweeter, but it's not a huge taste difference. 

I don't really have anyone in mind to tag- but feel free to go ahead and do the tag and let me know in the comments so I can check it out.

Until next time...

xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison