It's my BIRTHDAY!! +99 Questions Tag

12:28

Today I am celebrating my 20th birthday! And what better way to celebrate it than sitting at work by myself.. yayy.
Although today is pretty boring, tomorrow I'll be getting my makeup done by my best friend for a competition she want to enter, getting my hair cut and coloured and having my birthday party, so I guess that makes up for it!

I didn't want to miss posting today as I've procratinated a LOT, but I haven't taken photos for my blog. So I thought I'd do the 99 Questions Tag. Let the fun begin!


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Either, I'm not fussed.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Wouldn't that mean I'd have to go to a hotel first? 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?  
Out. Ain't nobody got time to tuck sheets in. 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I haven't, but I know people that have. 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
All. The, Time.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Nope. I don't even bother with coupons. 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. I think. 
8:Do you have freckles?
I don't have a lot of them, but I have a few random ones here and there. I have one on the bottom of my little toe. 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No, not always. 
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Spelling does does. UGH!
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
When I'm bored/alone.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
 Nope :)
13:What about pooped in the woods?
 Again, nope. 
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Slightly. 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
Guilty
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
1- My boyfriend.
17:What size is your bed?
Queen
18:What is your Song of the week?
Cool kids
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course! 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
....yes. 
21:Whats your least favorite movie?  
Nothing comes to mind. Maybe the Barbie princess movies. UGH. Little sister stop watching them. 
 22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I don't know, somewhere clever. Like keep gems in empty Ajax bottles or something. Ain't nobody would think to look in the cleaning supplies ;)
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Coke zero, water or coffee.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour sauce
25:What is your favorite food?
Home made chicken schnitzel
 26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Moulin Rouge
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
 My boyfriend:)
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope
 29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nah, I;m too hot to handle WITH clothes on ;) just kidding, but no I wouldn't, I respect myself too much. 
 30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About a year ago.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Lol, nope 
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope :) 
 33:Ever ran out of gas?
Not yet
 34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
I don't like sandwiches
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
BACON! Sorry vegetarians/vegans.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I'm tired O'Clock
37:Are you lazy?
Have you not caught that vibe already? Yes. Extremely.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween isn't a big thing in Australia..
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Google tells me I'm a dog.
40:How many languages can you speak?
English, sarcasm and passive agressive
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lego
  43:Are you stubborn?
Quite
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? 
Me.
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Not my cup of tea
46:Are you afraid of heights?
No. Falling? YUP
47:Do you sing in the car? 
ahaha I sing EVERYWHERE
48:Do you sing in the shower?
..everywhere
49:Do you dance in the car?
Does nodding count?
50:Ever used a gun?
Nup
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
School photos count? If so, over two years ago.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
Yes, doesn't mean they aren't good though.
53:Is Christmas stressful? 
Only when you have to travel. So much to organize
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I'm gonna say no.. I don't know what it is and cannot be bothered googling.
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
None, yuck 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Builder, carpenter, ballerina. 
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yea, quite a lot. Maybe because I do a lot of the same stuff over and over
59:Take a vitamin daily? 
I've tried, I've failed. 
60:Wear slippers?
Nah
61:Wear a bath robe?
Yep, so comfy
62:What do you wear to bed?
Singlet, pants or shorts
63:First concert?
Wiggles
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 
Kmart. 
65:Nike or Adidas?
Adidas
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? 
What are they
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Nuts
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope
69:Ever take dance lessons?
Lol nope
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
IT work
71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yep
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
NOPE
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
All the time. I'm a very emotional person. 
74:Own any record albums?
I do!
75:Own a record player?
 .Lol nope
76:Regularly burn incense?
Nope, I'm not trusted with anything that burns
77:Ever been in love?
I'd like to say I am now with my partner of 2 years :) 
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Pentatonix
79:What was the last concert you saw?Wiggles
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot
81:Tea or coffee? 
Coffee
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Wot
83:Can you swim well?
Good enough
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes
85:Are you patient? 
AHAHA no!
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ
87:Ever won a contest?
A few. Writing and music contests :) 
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but I'd get boobs if I could afford it. Who cares what others say. .
89:Which are better black or green olives?
Neither. Yuck
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room
92:Do you want to get married?
Yes :) 
93:If married, how long have you been married?
i'm not, but I've been dating my boyfriend for two years 
94:Who was your HS crush?
Johnny Depp
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
If I'm feeling really sooky. 
96:Do you have kids?
Nope
97:Do you want kids?
Later on in life
98:Whats your favorite color?
Purple, blue and coral
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
LOADS OF PEOPLE! My mum, dad, younger sisters, older sister and my baby niece.                       
                         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison