15 Weird Questions Tag

09:31







Life has been so hectic lately, I've completely gotten myself lost in all the insanity that adulthood provides! That being said, I really want to get back into my old blogging habits, and why not start off with a good old fashioned Tag post. I promise, there will be proper content soon - working hard on setting myself up with a proper routine! Until then, enjoy! xx







#1. What;s a nickname only your family calls you? 
I have two - EB and Elmo 

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
Pulling apart a cheeseburger to eat the bun and meat separately.
#3.Do you have any weird phobias?
I absolutely hate trucks, they scare the living daylights out of me! 

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC 

#5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? 
When people spell 'does' as 'dose'. 

#6. What is one of your nervous habits?
I cross my fingers together or scratch the side of my thumb. 

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
The right side. 

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
It was a stuffed Leopard and his name is Leppy. 

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
I don't have a starbucks anywhere near me... so the coffee I order at a cafe is a Skinny Latte with 2 sugars. 

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Avoid touching your face as much as possible. I constantly touch my face and it annoys me to no end! 

#11. Which was do you face in the shower?
I face towards the shower head. 

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
I can pop my hip in and out... 

#13. What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway? 
KFC & liquorish bullets. 

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
No worries! 

#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Undies! Unless its super cold, in which case I'm wearing PJ pants and an oversized T-shirt! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison