Angel Bath Bomb Review

21:01

I first heard of this product when I was taking a look through my local pharmacy. The product looked inviting- some what like a big forrero rocher. And, seeing as I'd recently used up my last bath bomb and had not yet ordered more, I decided to try this one. The bath bomb itself is white, covered in a clear, gold dotted plastic which was then wrapped in gold foil. It had no scent or colour, which turned my bath a cloudy grey. This alone was rather disappointing as I prefer baths that at least smell delicious and inviting. Adding to my disappointment, even the fizz of the bath bomb was rather.. non existent. It just dissolved with little to show. Trying not to be disheartened too much, I jumped in with high hopes. Skip forward 45mins and my skin felt a little bit better (and my fingers wrinkled), however my skin didn't feel as good as it does after using other brands.


All in all, I didn't enjoy this product at all. I know there are people out there that swear by it, but for my relatively dry skin and love of colour and scented baths, this really wasn't my cup of tea. However, I think the packaging was cute and, since I bought two of them, I think the second one will be used for more decorative purposes. 

Let me know your favorite bath bomb scent or colour below; Until next time...
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison