Before/After - August Photo Challenge!

20:55

Hello; and welcome to my blog!


I've been wanting to start up a blog for months but, even though I'm pretty good at babbling on about random subjects, I wasn't really sure where to start. After a while I finally decided to stick to something simple to get the ball rolling; and thus have chosen to do the August photo challenge. This challenge will see me post one photo a day on a subject previously chosen; however I have swapped up some of the subjects to make it a little less repetitive and a little more creative. So, without further delay, here is day 1; before/after.
Before
After

Okay; so I know its not ONE picture- but it was pretty hard to try and get both pictures into the one collage without making it look funny.. Background story? I was bored and saw someone do levitation photos on tumblr. Low and behold I tried to have a go at it and this was the finished result. Looking at it now I feel I could have touched up a few things; maybe its time I revisit this idea and expand on it? Whether I get around to it or not, this idea is definitely going back to the drawing board and added to my ever growing list of photography ideas and inspiration
Let me know what you would like to see me do or write; CC is most welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my post. 
Tomorrows theme: Colour- Blue

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison