TAG- You're It

09:35

I have been away for the longest time.. and I apologize profusely. I've been caught up reading Game of Thrones and playing the latest expansion of World of Warcraft with my boyfriend (don't judge), I've barely had time to sleep let alone think.
So today, I thought I'd fill in my absence with a quick Tag I found. I think I found this on Just another Beauty Blogger's blog. Check out hers here.


1. What is the product you've wanted for the longest time? 
Urban decay naked palettes and Mac lipsticks. I don't really have a reason I haven't purchased these yet. I just haven't.

2. If you had to wear only one foundation  for the rest of your life, which would it be? 
Probably Rimmel London colour match foundation. It's cheap and is buildable, so I could have full coverage or just light coverage depending on how I felt that day.

3. Your house is burning  down, which product do you grab first?
My cat? Honestly, I wouldn't really care about my makeup/beauty items if my house was burning down, but for the sake of this tag I'd say my lipstick collection.

4. What is your latest 'empty' product? 
I cannot remember the actual brand of it, but it was a deep conditioning hair mask.

5. What quote(s) do you live by? 
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
10 points to whoever knows where thats from!

6. If you could only buy makeup from one brand which brand would you buy from? 
Drugstore: Rimmel London as all their stuff is pretty good.
High end: Mac (if that counts) or benifit.

7. Which type of beauty product do you buy most of?
Lipstick. I'm a MASSIVE lipstick addict and hoarder.

8. How long have you been wearing makeup for?
Probably since I was just over 16- so almost 4 years.

9. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
I really like this question. Childish me is saying a mermaid becuase, well, the little mermaid.
But I think I would rather be an elf. Who cares if you have pointy ears? You still look human and you get awesome skills such as magic and archery. Besides, bigger pointy ears means you can get more ear piercings, right?

People I tag:
Always In My Mind
TooClothesForComfort
Scampi and Chips
and
Wonders of Dreams

If you do this tag, please leave a link below so I can check out yours too.
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison