australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream; Hon-O-Loo-Loo review

21:43

It comes as no surprise to anyone that knows me that I am a HUGE fan of lip products. Naturally after hearing so much about the australis Velourlips Matte Lip Creams I HAD to get one. And I know, I'm a little bit late on the band wagon here, but I couldn't find any in store up until now.






Hon-O-Loo-Loo is a gorgeous pinky/nude shade however, although the colour is gorgeous, the smell is not. I've read that quite a few like the scent, but to me it smells like an odd fruityish scent that I don't find very pleasant. The formula is smooth and glides on easily, and a little does go a long way. You really don't want to put too much of this stuff on as it can get rather messy rather quickly. That, and this stuff can't just be wiped off. To remove you either need to let time do its thing or use a makeup wipe.I find it makes my lips feel a bit sticky (a little like lip gloss or lip paint) and doesn't seem to feel as thick on my lips as other matte lip products do. It does dry my lips out slightly, but that can be solved easily by applying lip balm before application.
I purchased this at Priceline for $9.95 (along with their contouring and highlighting kit (YAY!))


Honestly, this stuff is amazing! I love the matte lip look at the moment and can see myself rocking this shade everywhere. I'm so super excited to get my hands on each and every one of the colours and to swatch them all for you guys.
What is your favorite colour from the range?
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison