A royal pain in the... lip?

11:15

I'm giving up on makeup.
Not for a long period of time- just for a week or two until my skin clears up. As I've mentioned before- I've had a huge pimple appear on the edge of my lip. A few days ago I got super excited because it was finally almost completely gone. Much to my dismay, I woke up yesterday with another huge pimple right next to the other one and, to make matters worse, it had irritated the first one causing it to flare up again. So now, as I'm writing this, I have two large, painful and irritating lumps right on the edge of my lip. It hurts to talk, drink and eat and I've had a gut full of it.
I can't seem to pinpoint the exact cause either. I haven't use any of my new lip products yet, or changed my skincare routine. I've read it could be a build up of oil from foods around the lips, my makeup clogging my pores, or just my hormones going insane. Either way, I think if this continues on, I'll be the one going insane.
I've tried tee tree oil and lemon juice. I wash my face every day. I'm. Just. Not. Winning.
I'm going to give up makeup to try and help my face recover, wash my face more often and, if this hasn't helped in a week or so, I think a visit to my doctor is a must.

I am one grumpy muffin who is in agony and just wants to be able to drink her coffee and wear her lippy without causing pain and making it worse.

Please tell me I'm not the only one to suffer from this. 
Let me know if you've had a similar experience below- and what you did to cure it.
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison