Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

10:03

 I'll be completely honest here- I was not tagged to do this post (oops).
I actually read this on another lovely bloggers page- Barbara's Life. You can find her post here. I highly recommend you check out her page as well.


1. GREED: What's your most expensive beauty item?
Seeing as the majority of my makeup is bought from drugstores- I don't really pay all that much for makeup. I wish I could say I could afford high-end makeup, but unfortunately I'm not that lucky.
 

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Mascara. I absolutely love the stuff, but haven't found one that wont smudge, is build-able and isn't gunky. If you have any suggestions; please leave them below.

3. GLUTTONY: What makes up the biggest chunk of your make-up collection?
Brand or product? I'll answer both, just because.
Product: Lipstick. Without a doubt. I'm completely and utterly obsessed.
Brand: Rimmel London because they are affordable, have pretty colours and make nice products.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness?

Primer. I don't think I've ever used it, although I know I should, I just always forget or am in too much of a hurry. Whoops.
5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Depending on how good my skin is, either foundation or lipstick. However, a good winged liner can also do wonders.

6. LUST: Which beauty product is on the top of your list?
There are so many! One thing I'm wanting (and hopefully getting for Christmas or my birthday this year) is a set of xoBeauty Brushes.

7. ENVY: Which make-up product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Makeup- probably coral colours. I haven't been able to make them work to date. However, my biggest beauty (hair) envy is curling with a straightener and fishtail braids. Any woman who can do either or both of these is a goddess. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison