My MAC Lipstick Wishlist

13:45

I'm going to admit that I have never tried any MAC product before. I've heard so many good things about them however, and I've had so many recommendations to try their lipsticks. I decided to check out their online store (which you can find here) and see what lipsticks I would try first. Here are my picks:

($36 each)
(from left to right- Sushi Kiss, Giddy, Lip Blossom, Spice it up and Angel)
I've seen many bloggers and youtubers rave about these colours and I'm so excited to order some to review. Not only and I excited for my MAC order, but my lips are finally healing, which means I'll be able to do all my lipstick product posts soon!
What colours would you recommend from MAC?
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison