Zoella Beauty

12:15


(all photos from http://www.feelunique.com/)
Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge fan of Zoella. Out of the hundreds of youtubers and bloggers I watch and follow, Zoe Sugg is the only one that my boyfriend can recognize due to my constant obsession with her blog, tutorials and vlogs. She was the first person to get me excited about makeup and blogging, and continues to be a huge inspiration to me and thousands of other young girls out there.
Whats even more inspiring, is the fact that Zoe has recently launched her new beauty line- Zoella Beauty.

Zoella Beauty is a range of reasonably (and by reasonably I mean SUPER cheap) beauty products from bath fizzers to makeup bags. These are:

$10 AUD
$10 AUD
$10 AUD
$16 AUD
$10 AUD
$16 AUD
$16 AUD

You can purchase all these items at feelunique.com here
What makes this site all the better is not only can you purchase Tanya Burr's makeup range here, but you also get FREE worldwide delivery on all orders over $20 AUD. 
Feelunique.com really is the destination for beauty! I cannot wait for some of these items to come back in stock so I can get my hands on them! 
Also- head over to Zoella's blog and check out the AMAZING dress she wore to her launch!

Have you purchased Zoella Beauty? 
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison