#FOTD- Purple and Coral

20:51


This afternoon I found myself running out of things to do and, as my boredom increased, I decided to do what any other girl would do- muck around with makeup. I wasn't really sure what look I wanted to go for, but this is the finished look featuring Purple and Coral eyes.

What I used:
-Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 Ivory mixed with Garniers BB cream in Medium
-Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory
-Rimmel natural bronzer in 002 Sun Bronze
-Rimmel powder (don't know name-it's rubbed off) in 003 Peach Glow
-Elf bronzing Powder in Honey (I think) as a natural brown/gold blush
-pur Disappearing act in light as a highlight
-BYS eyeshadow #9 Bold and Bright- coralish orange colour
-australis neon crush eyeshadow Laugh out Loud- darker purple
-Rimmel liquid eyeliner
-nude by nature Magic Mineral Mascara in Intense onyx Black 
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves mascara 
-Revlon colorstay eyebrow liner in dark brown
-Rimmel lasting Finish Lipstick in 214 Firecracker
-dark pink lipgloss- unknown brand and colour name. 


Before and After
I think this look can be switched up quite a bit to suit a number of occasions- my ideas included nude colours for an every day look, replacing the coral with a bright pink for a Cheshire cat 'Halloween' eye makeup or, keeping to the Halloween theme, replacing the colours with black and red to create a simple Harley Quinn look. 

What look would you like to see me do?
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison