Motivational Monday; Career

11:49

I've never fully understood the whole aspect of a 'career'. I'm constantly surrounded by people who tell me 'it's just a job', 'it pays the bills' and 'go for a job that will earn you lots of money'. But your know what? It's not just a job. I currently work full time as a receptionist working 8:30am-5pm five days a week, that's the majority of my days taken. I also work casually on weekends doing photos- that can take between 2-10 hours (depending what is on that weekend) and at random and stupid times. Yes, it pays the bills, but any job you get will, right?

Here's my point. To make a career out of something you need to study for years and years, have experience and the money to spend on further training. People put themselves through dept, unpleasant university housing and two minute noodle dinners to gain the qualifications needed to obtain their chosen career. And 99% of the time, that person hates their job or they can't find a position in that field.
I don't want to be that person who studies to end up hating their job, getting a mediocre job with minimum wage and end up completely and utterly miserable.

Despite what people say, I believe I can and will make it one day. In what, who knows? I don't believe I should spend my life in a job I dislike and I will do anything and everything I can to follow a path that will make me happy. Whilst I don't know what I want to do as of yet- I'll leave you with a quote I totally agree with:

Remember: there is no harm in trying. Only YOU can make your future. Just because you can't today, doesn't mean you wont tomorrow.
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stop and also see Power Quadrant System I am about to review. It’s, without doubt, one of the things which has created the most significant alteration in my life.

    We desire to have a whole lot in lifetime, various of us usually do not truly sit down and also believe regarding their goal or abilities in this particular life. You need to take a look at an internal particular person and also comprehend the level of power that’s invisible inside you. As a result, you can easily accomplish a whole lot that you can not picture. So as to accomplish this, the Power Quadrant System is exactly what you need.

    Do you assume that we have the capability to adjust our way of life working with absolutely nothing above our subconscious mind thoughts? For all those people who do, the power of the respective subconscious thoughts opinions is a fantastic point. Nonetheless, numerous folks forget to possibly totally draw on just what their subconscious mind imagination can do and also as an alternative are living day-to-day lives that leave them feeling not complete or void of the objective. Exactly how can you learn just what the intention of your life is? This really is an eliminating request that could leave you bare and also hollow, for a long time searching for a response that you understand you will likely in no way discover. The main reason most people in no way locate the reply is mainly that they may be hunting within the incorrect location. The reply to this is certainly uncovered in your subconscious mind and also you are about to learn just exactly how your own thoughts offer you with enthusiasm, goal and also self-willpower which will allow you to obtain one thing you desire.

    Life is untidy and also chaotic, and also there may be absolutely nothing you are capable of doing regarding it, right? Incorrect!

    Power Quadrant System By Ric and LizAs soon as you understand precisely what it’s that creates you satisfied and also exactly what your present is, exactly what will you need to get it done? Precisely how long does it acquire as well as just what options do you call for? You could find that just what you have an interest in and also great at needs additional schooling if that’s the way it is going obtain it. You should think about this task an organizing phase. You now learn or at a minimum use a simple notion regarding just what you need to perform.

    Precisely how long can it take you to accomplish your ultimate goal? Be sure you not simply pre-plan precisely what actions are essential however also precisely how extended each one of these is going to take. You will find out a massive variation among being aware of the goal of your lifespan and also truly reaching it. Organizing upfront only increases your solution and also willpower in reaching your main goal and also acquiring right joy and also achievement.

    Give thanks to you for browsing over my Power Quadrant System.

    Final Verdict Of Power Quadrant System review:

    Simply a swift take note to state that, in the succeeding several days, I will probably be making a complete outline report (with my fair judgment) to get away to obtain information that taken care of my life-time as well as significantly enhanced it up to now. That source stands out as the Power Quadrant System by Ric And Liz Thompson, internet web publishers of Healthful Well-off And Intelligent newspaper.

    >>>Click Here To Know More About Power Quadrant System<<<

    ReplyDelete

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison