50 Random Facts About Me

12:45

Hello all! Whilst I was away for a few days helping my boyfriend do test and tagging- I was tagged to do the 50 Random Facts About Me tag by my friend Serena. Please go check out her blog! You can find her answers to this tag here.
Without further ado- here are 50 random facts about me.


1. I have two middle names.
2. I have a cat named Lux.
3. I've had 5 rabbits named stew (Stewart), Peter, Velvet, Snowball and Aysel.
4. When I was little I had two budgies named Blue Boy and Kevin.
5. My hair is naturally chocolate brown.
6. I'm a sucker for corny jokes.
7. Including step and half siblings- I am one of 10 kids.
8. I'm also the third eldest.
9. In one month- my boyfriend and I will have been together for 2 years.
10. In two months I'll be 20.
11. I dislike cheese.
12. I'm a Disney lover.
13. I'd love to be a model or actress.
14. I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't. Whoops.
15. I'm a very excitable person.
16. My favourite animes are Elfen Lied and Death Note.
17. My favourite cartoon is Adventure Time.
18. My favourite Disney Princess is Ariel.
19. I used to play the tenor saxophone.
20. I've attempted to learn both Japanese and French.
21. My two best friends (excluding my boyfriend) are redheads.
22. I've had my appendix removed.
23. The first friend I ever made was a blonde girl named Lucy.
24. I was born in Orange, NSW.
25. I lived in Queensland until I was 7.
26. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and depression aged 15.
27. I don't mind public transport, but I hate crowds.
28. Youtube, Instagram, Blogger, Snapchat and Facebook are my favourite apps/websites.
29. I'm obsessed with the iPhone game Tiny Towers.
30. I prefer to have random videos of people talking in the background rather than music.
31. I wish I had a British accent.
32. My favourite movie is Moulin Rouge.
33. My favourite quote is from Moulin Rouge and is: 'The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
34. I sleep a lot more than I should.
35. There was a point in my life where everyone knew me as Elly and not Elise.
36. I want to be a photographer one day.
37. I have a morbid fear of failure. However, I refuse to let that stop me doing anything.
38. If I live to 70 years of age, I want to go bungee jumping for my 70th birthday.
39. I grew up in a religious family.
40. My favourite makeup brand is Rimmel.
41. I'm a soon to be Auntie! :D
42. My favourite soft drink is Coke Zero.
43. The last movie I watched at the cinema was The Maze Runner.
44. I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney Princess.
45. I'm not a huge fan of floral print.
46. My life revolves around food. I really want a hot jam doughnut.
47. I own more lipsticks/paints/crayons than I do any other makeup product.
48. My favourite 'shade' is grey.
49. I don't like the feeling of sand.
50. I love making new friends and finding out more about others.

I tag all my readers- feel free to get as creative and personal as you would like and don't forget to tag/link me to your answers so I can get to know you a little better too.
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison